When Kinbrace residents move to permanent housing, relationships and support continue.
Many challenges come with claiming refugee protection and with settlement in a new country and.
We are committed to ongoing support, helping former residents settle into Metro Vancouver. Common areas of assistance are:
- Securing safe, affordable permanent housing
- Finding furniture and household necessities
- Writing resumes
- Negotiating with landlords and utility providers
- Renewing expired work permits and other documents
- Filing tax forms
- Answering questions related to schooling, medical services and other